Itinerary from Dushanbe to Osh
- Day 1 — Meet at airport (transfer to hotel) or hotel. Start trip from Dushanbe to Kalaikumb via Nurek Reservoir, Hulbuk Fortress and lunch in Kulob city. Drive to Kalaikumb. Overnight at home stay Roma.
- Day 2 — Kalaikumb to Rushan along the Pianj River. Overnight at guest house in Rushan, or drive to Bartang Valley and stay at home stay.
- Day 3 — Trekking. Drive to the bridge at Jisev Valley. Hike 3 hours up, 2.5 hours down Jisev Valley. Drive to Khorog. Overnight at guest house or hotel.
- Day 4 — Khorog to Ishkahsim via Garm Chashma hot springs. Overnight at guest house.
- Day 5 — Ishkahsim to Langar via Bibifatima hot springs and Yamchun Fortress etc. Overnight at home stay Misha.
- Day 6 — Langar to Murgab via Bulun Kul Lake. Lunch in Alichur village. Visit Shakhty Cave and overnight at Guest House Erali ($15 per night per person includes Wi-Fi, dinner and breakfast). If you want to book let me know.
- Day 7 — Trekking. Drive to Pyshart Valley and hike 6 hours (3.5 up, 2.5 down) to Gumbozdu Kol gorge. Drive to Murgab. Overnight at Guest House Erali.
- Day 8 — Murgab to Tulpar Kul Lake via Kara Kul Lake. Cross the Tajikistan-Kyrgyzstan border.
- Day 9 — Hike to Lenin Peak. Afternoon drive to Osh. End trip.
Prices for this trip for whole car including driver’s accommodations and meals from Dushanbe to Osh through Wakhan Corridor:
|2 person||$ 700|
|3 person||$ 467|
|4 person||$ 350|
You will pay for your accommodations and meals.